Attending SPI in Las Vegas?
Visit us at booth #360 and see our exciting new products…
- Rapid Shutdown System (RSS): For compliance to 2014 NEC Article 690.12 Rapid Shutdown code requirements. The Rapid Shutdown Controller is installed at the service entry and includes an emergency solar PV shutoff button. The Rapid Shutdown Controller is coupled with the Rapid Shutdown Module that is installed within ten feet of the array and disconnects the DC connection to the inverter.
- Arc-Fault Combiner: For compliance to 2014 NEC Article 690.12. The Arc-Fault (AFCI) Disconnect Combiner detects and interrupts string-level arc faults and provides rapid disconnect. Available in grounded and ungrounded configurations with up to 32 input circuits.
- Inverter PowerRack: The Bentek Inverter PowerRack is a pre-fabricated mounting structure that supports string inverters, disconnects, combiners and other electrical BOS equipment. An optional sun shade is available.
- Inverter PowerSkid: The Bentek Inverter PowerSkid is a pre-fabricated mounting structure designed for the pre-installed SMA Sunny TriPower® Inverter, the SMA Connection Kit, and the Bentek AC Disconnect.
- AC PowerBUSS: The AC PowerBUSS combines the outputs of three-phase string inverters, provides current disconnect and overcurrent protection, and supplies final connection to the AC service.
- 1500VDC Disconnect Combiner: Combining technology for the next generation of utility scale power plants. Available in grounded and ungrounded configurations with up to 32 input circuits.