Bentek Solar continues to add to its broad range of residential, commercial and utility-scale safety systems with the new 1000VDC Utility-Scale FDSS 2. The FDSS 2 builds on the success of the FDSS 1 by providing customers with up to 24 inputs with a total system capacity of 4800 Amps.The FDSS 2 also complies with the NEC 2011 disconnect requirements ensuring customers safeaccess to service inverter fuses,” said John H. Buckley, Executive Sales and Marketing for Bentek Solar.
The FDSS 2 provides:
• Recombining of up to 24 1000VDC inputs into one common bus ouput
• Visible blade disconnect for an extra level of safety for all incomming PV arrays
• Common output hardbuss bar for easy installation with utility-scale inverters.
• Bentek Zone current monitoring
• Optional heater and ventilation systems for cold variable climates
For more information about the capabilities on the FDSS 2 please contact Bentek at 1-866-505-0303 or visit www.BentekSolar.com.
You might also like
Founded in 1985 and having two locations in Silicon Valley, Bentek Corporation provides contract services including comprehensive New Product Introduction (NPI) support and volume turnkey manufacturing to demanding, high-growth companies in several market segments. We also develop and market branded and OEM products for the solar power energy.
1991 Senter Road
San Jose, CA 95112
Toll-Free: (866) 505-0303
Main: (408) 954-9600
Fax: (408) 954-9688