EMS for Semiconductor Equipment
Semiconductor capital equipment is highly complex and the standards are exacting. To serve as a successful provider to world-class equipment manufacturers requires mastery of critical assembly skills, strict adherence to demanding quality requirements and the ability to consistently meet aggressive build schedules.
Bentek takes a partnership approach with a forward vision that includes continuous improvement to keep pace with the industry’s need for reliable and timely contract services.
We have over 35 years of experience successfully serving major semiconductor equipment manufacturers:
- The first-time-build of your design is in close collaboration with you and we encourage inspections at key milestones.
- NPI program management and engineering teams will take your designs, meticulously review your drawings and schematics, update BOMs if required and provide all related red-lines for review and approval by your team.
- If repeat builds are anticipated, Bentek’s manufacturing engineering team will create an OMS document to maintain copy exact build requirements and ensure quality.
- Our NPI process, typically requiring a 3 unit first-time-build results in a seamlessly transition to our lean volume production process.
- Bentek continues to advance our tools technology, now using Smart Torque tools across the production floor to maximize quality, efficiency and long-term traceability
- Bentek EMS staff all have deep Copy Exact (CE!) training and knowledge throughout the organization.
- We have provided the industry with complex power distribution/control boxes, RF enclosures, PCBAs and harness assemblies for over 35 years.
- We are ISO9001:2015 certified at all of our facilities as well as UL508A certified.