Bentek utilizes a scalable manufacturing process to enable flexible high-mix, low- to medium-volume production services.
Bentek uses its proven New Product Introduction (NPI) process, a systems configuration approach, and lean manufacturing practices to directly benefit customers through faster delivery, flexibility to change, and higher quality.
Whether the requirement is for concept prototypes or electro-mechanical systems, Bentek can accommodate your needs. As a premier provider of electro-mechanical solutions, Bentek delivers the responsiveness, flexibility, and accountability our customers require and expect.
Engineering NPI Services
Extension of customer’s engineering team:
- BOM creation
- NPI engineers work with customer to optimize reliable design solutions
- Extensive DFM & DFT experience
- UL 508A trained and certified
- UL 1741 certified
Prototyping & Doc Review
Documentation package review and completion:
- BOM vetting
- Source inspections
- Assembly drawings
- Torque sheet
- Test procedure
Design & CAD Support
Product design and layout, including mechanical assembly with 3D modeling:
Smooth transition from prototype to volume:
- Mix model manufacturing
- Low & medium volume
- Well-developed supply chain
- “Lean” assembly
- In process and final quality control
- Complex system integration & test capability
Never Complacent, Always Compliant.
We are proud to hold the following certifications:
- ISO 9001:2015 certification
- UL508A self certified
- NRTL listed with conformance to UL STD. 1741, UL STD. 1699B
- NRTL certificated to CSA 22.2 STD. No. 107.1; CSA C22 STD 14 and CSA C22. STD 31 for reference to 1000VDC; CSA M-07; 2013
- OHSAS 45001:2018 certification – Occupational Health and Safety Management
Bentek utilizes a data collection and tracking system throughout the manufacturing process that allows for configuration control with verification to the relevant Bill of Material (BOM). Archival records are maintained.
Bentek performs power up and point-to-point continuity testing at a minimum. Test engineers assist our customers with the development of unique test specifications and the implementation of optimized test processes to cover application-specific requirements.
Protection of Customer Assets
Bentek recognizes the critical importance of protecting our customer’s intellectual and physical property and employs stringent controls to ensure the protection of all customer assets. Bentek is a controlled-access facility utilizing a magnetic card access system. We follow a strict inventory control program to ensure accountability for all material.