Grounded Disconnect Combiners
The load-break disconnect combiners from Bentek meet or exceed the requirements for both positively and negatively grounded commercial and utility-scale projects.
- Expanded disconnect switch ampacity ratings provide the greatest amount of system configuration sizing choices commercially available in a single enclosure size.
- Loadbreak Disconnect Switch Ratings: 400A with standard 2 Pole switching to meet NEC requirements.
- Available in grounded (fuses on POS inputs) and ungrounded (fuses on both POS and NEG inputs) versions.
- Fuse sizes ranges 15/20/25/30/32A for standard amperage (BSA) combiners and 30/35/40/45/50/55/60A for high amperage (BHA) combiners.
- Provides safer and more accurate commissioning/O&M testing and inspections.
- Surge Protection Device (replaceable SPD modules w/ visual fault indicator) is standard on all Bentek combiners.
- Bentek Trunk Assembly (BTA)
- Bentek Trunk Disconnect (BTD)
- Bentek Trunk Overmolds (BTO)
- Datasheets for all of Bentek’s products are available upon request.