Grounded Disconnect Combiners
The load-break disconnect combiners from Bentek meet or exceed the requirements for both positively and negatively grounded commercial and utility-scale projects.
- Expanded disconnect switch ampacity ratings provide the greatest amount of system configuration sizing choices commercially available in a single enclosure size.
- Loadbreak Disconnect Switch Ratings: 200A, 225A, 250A, 275A, 300A, 325A, 350A, 375A, 400A
- Optional switched negative configuration enables complete isolation of combiner box from back-fed sources.
- Provides safer and more accurate commissioning/O&M testing and inspections.
- Surge Protection Device (replaceable SPD modules w/ visual fault indicator)
Ungrounded Disconnect Combiners
The ungrounded load-break disconnect combiners from Bentek satisfy the demands of commercial and utility-scale projects that utilize transformerless inverters.
- Up to 24 positive and negative fused input circuits.
- 600VDC or 1000VDC.
- 250A and 360A load-break disconnects.
- NEMA-4 steel or NEMA-4x fiberglass or polycarbonate enclosures.
Bipolar Disconnect Combiners
The bipolar load-break disconnect combiners from Bentek meet the demands of commercial and utility-scale projects that utilize bipolar inverters.
- Up to 18 positive and 18 negative input circuits.
- +/- 600VDC or +/- 1000VDC.
- Two electrically and physically separate halves.
- 180A load-break disconnects (per polarity).
- NEMA-4 steel or NEMA-4x fiberglass enclosures.