Bentek Solar continues to add to its broad range of residential, commercial and utility-scale safety systems with the new 1000VDC Utility-Scale FDSS 2. The FDSS 2 builds on the success of the FDSS 1 by providing customers with up to 24 inputs with a total system capacity of 4800 Amps.The FDSS 2 also complies with the NEC 2011 disconnect requirements ensuring customers safeaccess to service inverter fuses,” said John H. Buckley, Executive Sales and Marketing for Bentek Solar.
The FDSS 2 provides:
• Recombining of up to 24 1000VDC inputs into one common bus ouput
• Visible blade disconnect for an extra level of safety for all incomming PV arrays
• Common output hardbuss bar for easy installation with utility-scale inverters.
• Bentek Zone current monitoring
• Optional heater and ventilation systems for cold variable climates
For more information about the capabilities on the FDSS 2 please contact Bentek at 1-866-505-0303 or visit www.BentekSolar.com.
Founded in 1985 in Silicon Valley, Bentek Corporation is comprised of two divisions:
- • Contract Manufacturing Services which includes comprehensive New Product Introduction (NPI) support and volume turnkey manufacturing to demanding, high-growth companies in several market segment
- • Utility Scale electrical Balance of System (eBOS) OEM equipment which develops and provides vertically integrated products for the Solar Power energy market
Sales & Support
1991 Senter Road
San Jose, CA 95112
Toll-Free: (866) 505-0303
Main: (408) 954-9600